…is pretty much thanks to my shiatsu massage cushion. There are a few things that being back at work after a summer break reminds me of:
- Whilst actually teaching makes my back feel fine (lots of moving around on my feet), sitting at a desk with emails and planning and many many meetings causes some twinges that feel very wrong and my nightly spine massage is more a ‘put everything back in place’ rather than relaxing.
- Wearing shoes is just not natural! Even my soft ballet pumps are ripping me feet to pieces!
- I’ve totally forgotten how to put a smart outfit together. I’ve been a total hippy all summer!
- I need to warm up my voice better. Must. Not. Lose. Voice.
- headaches go away much quicker after some ibuprofen and a metal shiatsu rolly thing digging me rhythmically in my shoulder blades.
- I love teaching. My body may be falling apart, but I’m totally back in the saddle!