The brilliantly funny April’s A-Z has nominated me back for the Leibster, and seeing as I’ve already bored you enough with facts about me, I’m just going to answer the questions!
1. What are your thoughts on decaffeinated coffee?
It’s evil. Fact. Who in their right mind would drink a something designed to perk you up without the perky bit?! I did find out this week that if you drink coffee before a nap, it makes the nap even more effective!
2. What shape or character would your 7th birthday piñata be?
A replica of the current UK Education Minister, Mr Gove. That way the kids could bash him with a big stick, much like he’s doing to their schools!
3. Pigtails on adult women: yay or nay?
No. Not unless she’s in cosplay. At which point it is totally acceptable, and at times required.
4. What time do you usually wake, alarm or not?
Too bloody early! During term time, it’s 5.50am, although it takes a little while to drag my carcass out of my pit.
5. Given the opportunity, would you use a slip ‘n slide?
A what? (Hold up, I’m going to need to Google that)…… Ooh! One of them! Hell yes! Actually, we have one in the shed – I just need it to be warm enough to throw me and the family down it!
6. What was the last thing you ate?
Meatballs and pasta made by my lovely husband.
7. Have you ever weighed yourself before and after a bowel movement?
Who hasn’t? I never understood why it didn’t make a jot of difference.
8. Do you play an instrument?
Indeed I do. I play guitar (classical & steel string) and piano.
9. What’s the top item on your bucket list?
Try out for roller derby. It’s just mental enough to grab my interest.
10. Do you have pets? If so, what type and what are their names?
Yep. You want the whole list?
Cat – moggy – Tom
Cat – moggy -Yzma
Cat – Turkish Angora – Greebo
Fire Eel – bollocking enourmous (currently just under a foot long) – Charles
4 Clown Loaches – approaching equally enormous
Angel fish – pure evil, jet black
Catfish – William
11. Do you like your name, or have you ever thought of changing it?
It’s not a grown up name. I’ve actually had people say to me when I’ve turned up for official appointments “oh, I was expecting a little girl”. Well, people, little girls grow up.