Liebster (requirements consist of naming your nominator and providing a link to that person’s blog, posting 11 facts about yourself, answering your nominator’s 11 questions, nominating 11 more bloggers, and creating 11 questions for those bloggers to answer) :
11 facts about myself:
1. I’m having more fun than the kids painting the Warhammer figures.
2. I am rubbish at being overtired.
3. I wish I had more time to play games.
4. I’m a slow reader. But I get totally lost in stories.
5. My faith is rather dented and I’m leaning towards agnostic.
6. I’m determined to learn to speak Spanish, even though I’m finding it really hard.
7. Just occasionally, I wonder what would have been if we’d had another child.
8. I’m having great difficulty in thinking of eleven things about me!
9. I have several friends that I’ve never met, but I consider proper friends.
10. I want to travel more. The idea of warmer climates appeals.
11. I’m not very good at being girly.
Answers to DepressionBlogger’s questions:
1. Who is your favorite author? Terry Pratchett, without a doubt.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? Southern Spain. Andalusia.
3. What kind(s) of music do you like to listen to? Ska, rock, occasionally thrash. And then baroque just to throw you all off
4. Name something you would love to be able to do that you haven’t done yet. Retire!
5. What is your proudest accomplishment? probably when my book was published last year. That was pretty cool.
6. What is your name? whatshername, or more often than not Spanners
7. What is your quest? Mostly anything the dude with the exclamation mark asks me to do.
8. What is your favorite color? green. Was purple.
9. What is the capital of Assyria? there were 4, which one do you want?
10. What’s your favorite comfort food? carbs carbs and more carbs.
11. What’s your favorite activity for a rainy day? ahem. Actually, no. It’s roller discos or crocheting (how sad is that!?)
Ask your nominees 11 questions for them to answer:
1. Who was your childhood hero?
2. Who would win in a fight: Cthulhu or the behemoth?
3. Tell me about your most memorable teacher.
4. What was your favourite age?
5. What happened on your 10th birthday?
6. What does your sock drawer say about you as a person?
7. Paper books or ebooks? Why?
8. If you could be a book character, who would it be?
9. Describe yourself in five words or less.
10. How do you take your tea?
11. What classic novel do you wish you’d actually read as a child?
Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
1. Smile me Happy
2. Daniel Is Funny
3. Goodnight Mush
4. April’s A-Z
6. It’s Been a Slice!
7. Fully Myelinated
8. The Gypsy Tree Newborn Photographer
10. Map Without Borders
11. Burned Out Parent