How cool! I’ve been nominated for a versatile blogger award (click on the green button thingy on the right) by the lovely claudiabette. It’s a bit surreal thinking that people actually read my rantings! So, thank you lady from the other side of the world!
I need to pass on the love an nominate some other blogs and as such, the following are my favorites right now:
- The Happsters like hipsters, only happier.
- Uzi Q – my roller derby hero 😉
- April’s A-Z – too funny for words!
- the GypsyTree because she is my favorite and my best!
- A Life Worth Living – want a blog that actually means something? I’m very proud to have this man as a friend. You should watch his film too.
- Barry’s Aquarium – a local blogger who loves his fish. Good reviews of local shops too.
- Crafty Cripple – how could you not read a blog with a title like that!? And she linked me the best Ruby Gloom crochet pattern ever 🙂
Seems I need to do a bit more reading… 15 seems a long way off. But this’ll do for now.
And now for 7 things about me… Err. Seven. What, that I haven’t already blogged about?
- I got married at 25 whilst pregnant with our second child. (Ok, that’s quite dull)
- LSH asked me to go with him to get his tattoo done (full shoulders) instead of out on a date. He was trying to impress me so got the whole thing done and coloured then promptly passed out when I went home! (How could I turn him down after that!)
- I have very little time for people who won’t help themselves (loads for people who try their best, no matter what that may be)
- I believe in doing your best so much it’s tattooed on my forearm!
- I suck at any computer game that requires me to be stealthy – I am a natural warlock (aggro magnet)
- I’m messy. Properly teenager bedroom messy. And yet verging on OCD about other things
- Sometimes I worry that I’m not as clever as I think I am / appear to be. So I’m signing up for a PhD just to prove it to myself and test what my actual limits are as my last tutor knocked my confidence quite severely.